- Kasturba Nursing College, Sevagram, promotes Gandhian principles and philosophy.
- The faculty believes that nursing is an integral part of the health care delivery system and shares responsibility of working in collaboration with other allied professions for the attainment of optimum health for all members of the society.
- Provides education that is based on values of caring, and aims to help individuals to attain independence in self-care.
- prepares graduates to become exemplary citizen by adhering to code of ethics and professional conduct at all times in fulfilling personal, social and professional obligations.
- The Faculty believes in the development of Academic programme in Nursing that is based on the application of principles of model of Health sciences, including research which can help in the improvement of the quality of Nursing education and practice in India.
- Education and learning is a process of behavioral changes which are brought about by meaningful experiences within the climate of mutual respect and understanding.
Kasturba Nursing College aims to be the center of academic excellence for high quality nursing education, practice and research.
The Kasturba Nursing College, Sevagram today is committed to provide quality nursing services in terms of nursing care, education and research especially to marginalised rural community in order to discharge our social responsibilities.
- Prepare graduate nurses to assume responsibilities as professional, for providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services.
- Make graduates to understand health needs and asses the heatlh resources of our country, so that they can innovate and transform the way of delivering high quality services, primarily the health needs within the resources available.
- Prepare nurses who can make independent decisions in nursing situations, protect the rights, facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital, community and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice.
- Develop the qualities in the nurses so that they will effectively and efficiently play the role of teacher, supervisor and manger in a clinical/public health setting.
- Prepare the graduates and postgraduates to assume first level positions in nursing profession, take up responsibilities such as nurse specialist consultants, educators and administrators in various professional settings.