M.Sc. Nursing course is recognized by INC & MNC and affiliated to MUHS, Nashik.
Eligibility for M.Sc Nursing Course (4 specialties)
- 1.The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with State Nursing Registration Council.
- 2.The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of : B.Sc.Nursing /B.Sc.Hons.Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc.Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- 3.The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc.Nursing/B.Sc.Hons.Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc.Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- 4.Minimum one year of work experience after registering with State Nursing council.
- 5.Candidate shall be medically fit and produce a fitness certificate to the effect.
- 6.In service candidate should apply through proper channel.
- In service candidate should apply through proper channel.
a)Age limit for open category candidate is 45 years & for reserved category candidates 50 years on or before 31st October 2023.
- Speciality offered
- Medical Surgical Nursing :
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Nursing : 5 seats
- Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing: 5 seats
- Community Health Nursing: 5 seats
- Mental Health Nursing : 5 seats
Admission Cancellation Rule:
If any student cancel the admission before the cutoff date,fees paid will be refunded to them on payment of Rs.1,500/- only as an administration charges.