Committees >> Library Committee
1.To help in all educational and instructional programs of the college.
2.To develop a habit of deep and advanced studies of subjects beyond the text books of subjects, in students.
3.To enhance the understanding of different subjects or disciplines among the students.
4.To prepare the students as an intelligent aware, informative and enlightened to play the role of a responsible citizen.
5.To assist the research works and lays down the initiative base for research work in students.
6.To inform the teacher with latest up-dates in their respective subject area.
7.To provide healthy entertainment material to its users.
1. Guide the Librarian in formulating general library policies and regulations which govern the functions
of the library. 2. Provide proper documentation services and updating the Library collection.
3. Work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation Services.
4. Formulate policies and procedures for efficient use of Library resources.
5. Review Library readership department wise.
6. Adopt measures to enhance readership
7. Prepare budget and proposals for the development of the Library.
8. Recommend to the authorities the fees and other charges for the use of the Library.
9. Seek feedback on Library functions from readers.
10. Submit the annual report on the functioning of the library
11. Take measures to increase the membership of the Library beyond the boundaries of the college.
|SR.NO.||NAME OF COMMITTEE MEMBER||DESIGNATION||POSITION IN LIBRARY COMMITTEE|
|2.||Mr.Vinay Gawali||Asso. Professor||Library Incharge|
|3.||Mrs.Asha Khobragade||Vice Principal||Member|
|4.||Mrs. Usha Shende||Lecturer||Member|
|5.||Mrs.Mrudilini bobde||Assistant Librarian||Member|
Meeting of library committee:- The team will meet at least twice in a year.
Tenure:- The tenure of the committee shall be for 3 years.