Admission >> Basic B.Sc. Nursing
1. There shall be a common counseling for admission of health science courses in all Government / Corporation / Government Aided / Government Unaided/Minority institutions on the basis of merit list of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG of the corresponding year)
2. There shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility –cum – Entrance test for admission to all health science courses’ for academic year 2019-20.
3. In order to be eligible for admission to health science courses for a particular academic year , it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum marks in ‘National Eligibility –cum –Entrance Test’ held for the said academic year, besides obtaining minimum prescribed marks at the qualifying examination as prescribed by respective central council.
4. The reservation of seats for respective categories shall be as per applicable laws prevailing in States/Union Territories. An all India merit list as well as state wise merit list of the eligible candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in National Eligibility –cum-Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to health sciences courses from the said lists only.
5. A candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45 % marks taken together in PCB at the qualified examination i.e.(10+2) . Further more,the candidates belonging to SC/ST or other backward classes, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 40 % instead of 45 % as stated above English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc (N) OR as prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council from time to time.
The following certificates in original and their attested photocopies must be produced/submitted for scrutiny at the time of physical document verification, as well as at the time of admission.
Admit card and Mark sheet of NEET UG 2019 Examination.
Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (competent Authority for issue of such certificate) valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC /12th std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority for Issue of such certificate.
SSC i.e. 10th Standard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating name of the candidate(for DOB).
HSC i.e. 12th standard or equivalent examination certificate , school leaving certificate or Birth Certificate indicating name of the candidate (for DOB).
HSC i.e. 12th standard or equivalent examination statement of Marks.
Medical Fitness Certificate(Annexure-H)
Online Application form filled on www.mahacet.org.
1. Constitutional reservation claim.(Annexure-B)
Caste Validity Certificate (CVC).
Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for VJ,NT1,NT-2,NT-3,SEBC & OBC including SBC)issued by appropriate authority as specified in the Government Resolutions from time to time and should be valid up to 31/03/2020(Annexure-G)
Eligibility certificate for (EWS) economically weaker section.