Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course is recognized by INC & MNC and affiliated to MUHS, Nashik.
Eligibility for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course
- Candidate must be an Indian National
- 10+2 / Higher Secondary / Pre Degree Course
- General Nursing and Midwifery- certificate as RNRM obtained from State Council with minimum 55% of marks for open category & 5% relaxation will be given for reserved category.
- The candidate should be medically fit to undergo the professional course. She will have to undergo a medical examination at Kasturba Hospital of MGIMS at the time of admission.
- Age limit for open category is 40 yrs and for reserved category is 45 yrs on or before 31st October 2020.