Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing course is recognized by INC & MNC and affiliated to MUHS, Nashik.
Eligibility for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course
- Candidate must be an Indian National
- 10+2 / Higher Secondary / Pre Degree Course
- General Nursing and Midwifery- certificate as RNRM obtained from State Council with minimum 55% of marks.
- The candidate should be medically fit to undergo the professional course.She will have to undergo a medical examination at Kasturba Hospital,Sevagram at the time of admission.
- Age limit for open category is 40 yrs and for reserved category is 45 yrs on or before 31st October 2023.
Admission Cancellation Rule:
If any student cancel the admission before the cutoff date,fees paid will be refunded to them on payment of Rs.1,500/- only as an administration charges.